As a student, it does not mean I am retreating from learning when I am on a holiday, it could be I am advancing in another direction. The holiday has just begun. For now, I have four free months to spent. I have planned many activities for the whole holiday, the things that can give me more knowledge and improve some particular skills. The summit of the activities will be known after two weeks later. If everything is fine, I can continue with my activities until farther farther away, until I reach the place, the place that I believe I can find something different there. I hope I can discover many magical things through the activities, improve my knowledge, and make me understand about something I do not understand. Perhaps, I need to have a lot of pain to gain the wishes. Hurdles are nothing, we can get what we want if we really want it. The commander, our mind, has the power. Also, I believe there are so many mysterious things out there, still we do not know, like Eden Philpotts said ;

" The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper "

Photobucket